This awesome blogger theme comes under a Creative Commons license. They are free of charge to use as a theme for your blog and you can make changes to the templates to suit your needs.
RSS

quinta-feira, 3 de junho de 2010

Beautiful - Amber Riley - Glee

Tá, daqui a pouco vocês vão enjoar de tanto eu falar de Glee. Mas enfim. Eu ouvi uma música num episódio de algumas semanas atrás. A cena é super legal, mas a música não ficou na minha cabeça. Hoje ela resolveu se instalar, e como é uma música linda, original da Christina Aguilera, e cantada pela Amber Riley.

Versão do Glee:


I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today ♪

Versão da Aguilera:


I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today ♪

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails